On Friday, September 16th, I watched my husband become complete. His empty hole was now full. So full that it has overflowed. :) There was a heart felt embrace (no tears cause their men LOL). Then we sat and visited for a short time where, of course, Justin became the focus. As he always does. We went to dinner where we met his brother William, his sister Stachia, and William's girlfriend Melissa. Oh and Kensey and Timmy. A-DOR-A-BLE!!! From then on, the whole weekend was just like he had always been right there with them. They all (as well as Justin and I) immediately just CLICKED!!!!
Everyone was so friendly and hospitable. Saturday, we had dinner at Willy and Melissa's where we ate a ridiculous amount of food. It was DELICIOUS!! Thank you to Sammy and Jane as well for the yummy dishes. I will have to diet before my next visit. :)
Justin fished all weekend and bless his heart, he couldn't catch a thing. But he sure had fun with his Daddy, Papa, and Uncle Willy while he tried. He was so jacked up from excitement that the child talked all the way home last night.
I am just beaming from ear to ear and overwhelmed with emotion and excitement. Those are really the only words I know to use. It's a feeling you just can't describe.
I will say one last thing, I no longer have questions about where James gets some of his habits and qualities (which I love). They came from his dad. They are carbon copies. Both strong willed men with deep values and strong pride.
Didn't know it was possible for me to love him anymore than I did.
Sometimes, things can surprise you that way.
Check back soon for more updates.
James, Justin, and Bill at Hawks Nest Overlook September 17th, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment