Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trying to keep up!!

I realized last night, as I was driving home from Mom to Mom Bible Study with my favorite ladies, that I hadn't blogged in a while.  So I've decided to catch everyone up.
Still no new job.  I'm actively looking but I'm either overpaid, or under educated.  So right now, the outcome looks grim, but I know that my God would never have me work this hard at something not to reward me handsomely in the end.  So I know there has to be something better out there for me. 
On Monday 4-4-11, I became an aunt for the first time to Joseph Samuel Hash.  He's a precious baby boy and I can't wait to watch him grow up and enjoy everything life has to offer. Oh and to spoil him and send him home to his parents.  :)

Justin can officially tie his own shoes now.  To some, this may seem small, but to a 6 year old, it is his finest accomplishment.  He's very smart and is doing very well in school.  He's just like his mommy.  Always first done with the neatest work.  As long as he can stay this way, he'll be good. 

Today it is only 128 days until vacation.  I'm anxious of course as I am every year, to spend a week with our best friends. 
And in 3 weeks, we will be traveling to Knoxville to watch Katie graduate from Johnson Bible College.  I know the world looks scary to you now kiddo, but it's such a great place.  And you have an amazing purpose.  It can only get better from here. 

Had an amazing shower for Jessica, Frosty, Abby, and baby Colt last Saturday.  What a precious little family.  Abby is a very lucky little girl to have her mom and dad. 

I think that's it for now. 
So I'm going to close with a prayer for all my friends and people I love dearly...

I pray today, that the Lord gives you peace.  If there is anything in your heart or in your life that you are uneasy about, I pray that he just gives  you peace and settles you. 
You have an awesome amazing plan for my life and my family and I just pray that you don't let us falter while we get there.  Just hold us in the palm of your hand and raise us to soar with the eagles. 
Thank you Lord for loving us unconditionally and giving the ultimate sacrifice so that we can walk through the world every day. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment