Not sure what happened this weekend, but I think Mother Nature went on spring break. Well for those of you that don't know, as of July (or possibly earlier) I will no longer be employed. It's going to be a LONG summer at my house. 2 people unemployed and a schooler home on break. Start praying for me now cause I will probably need it.
I've been putting in applications and resumes everywhere. Those of you that know me well, know that I love Walker Zanger and it breaks my heart for it to end this way. But it's a sign of the times and it's just business.
So keep your eyes peeled if you see anything that might fit me well. This has been a really tough time for me. I am a person who thrives on stability. Some people can jump from job to job and place to place and be okay. I'm not one of those people.
So keep my family in your prayers as we learn how to cope with the big changes happening for us. Hopefully, if I don't find something right away, this will give me a chance to get some projects finished around the house and just spend time with my 2 favorite guys. We plan on doing some camping and just enjoying each other.
This has always been my favorite scripture, but it seems even more fitting nowadays.
Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
So I hope everyone has a blessed week and stays safe and I pray that the job hunt will turn around with a positive outcome. I also pray for my friend Jessica and her fiance Chris and their daughter Abby and that their next child who needs to stay put can stay put for atleast another month until it's his time.
I pray that Kelly has a smooth and safe labor and that my little nephew Sam is happy and healthy. I pray that you keep all of the people I love safe and keep them out of harms way. Let them see you through me.
No comments:
Post a Comment