The first thing that anyone ever says to me when we meet...."Is your last name really Hash?!?!?!?" Like I would make it up. I actually had a doctor tell me last week that if I ever remarried, I should look for a man with the last name Brown. Yeah that's original doc. Keep your day job.
Alright, so this is my first time EVER blogging. I figured, why not. Everyone else is doing it. Wait, is that a good reason? For those of you that don't know, James and I have been married for what will be 10 years in June. It seems like these 10 years have FLOWN by. But they have been the most exciting and stressful 10 years of our lives. We have one little boy, Justin. He is 6 and is in Kindergarten this year. It was a rough start, but he has the hang of it now. He's way smarter than his mom or dad ever were, so we look for him to really go places in life. I just wanted to create this blog to keep up with day to day things (for those people who don't have Facebook.....I think there are people left who don't have Facebook).
I hope you enjoy watching us walk, sometimes stumble, down this road called life.
No comments:
Post a Comment