In the past month, I've asked myself, how do they sleep at night. How do you honestly live with yourself knowing that you are taking food right out of someones mouth. That you might possibly be taking the roof from over their head?!?!?! HOW??!?!
I have resigned myself to the fact that not everyone has a conscience and not everyone feels convicted and guilty when they do something wrong. There truly is evil in this world. But my God is Greater than ALL of that. ALL OF IT!!!! If you ever doubt that God is beside you, read my favorite scripture, Jeremiah 29:11 where it says:
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
I am not super woman and I can not do it all....that's right, I said it.
BUT I have hope and a future. What else could you possibly want??
Have a blessed day everyone!!!!!
<3 James, Shanna, and Justin
I am not super woman and I can not do it all....that's right, I said it.
BUT I have hope and a future. What else could you possibly want??
Have a blessed day everyone!!!!!
<3 James, Shanna, and Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment