Friday, January 28, 2011

Humbleness

Ephesians 4:31-32
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.


Have you ever been eaten up so much inside with anger over something someone did to you or said to you?  I find that this is a common occurance for me.  I have real issues letting go. 
But I have to stop myself and think, does the other person care?????  Most times, they don't.  They've said what they said and forgotten about it and moved on with their life.  Does that mean I should?  Shouldn't they be eaten up with guilt just as must as I am with anger? 

I'm trying Lord, to let go of most everything.  I find that I want everyone to be selfless and care about other people as much as I do.  I guess lucky for me, you didn't make everyone the same.  So I'm going to do my best to forgive and keep all of the malice and harsh words from my mouth. 

Do you have someone that you need to forgive?  I'm sure what they did couldn't be nearly as bad as what we all do to God every day.  WOW talk about getting your feelings hurt.  Do you ever wonder how badly he hurts because of things you do?  It's definitely something to ponder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment