Welp, today could be the first day of the rest of my life. That's the way I have to look at it.
I'm still trying to be discreet about things that are happening in certain aspects of my life now. But those of you that are my closest, dearest friends already know. Thank you all for being my support system and loving me through this and praying me through this. Keep praying because I will need an official new beginning very soon. And thank you to my mother-in-law for reminding me of this scripture:
Hebrew 12:11
"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."
So I will take the discipline now and will reap the fruits of righteousness when we come out of this on the other end, smiling.
James, Justin and I are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Sam. It feels so weird to say I will be an aunt. But I guess I'm at that age now. :( I guess Katie felt kind of weird being an aunt at 16, so I can do it at 30. We are also VERY excited about our May trip to Knoxville for the big graduation!!!!!! VERY EXCITED!!!!
The past few weeks, I've been watching some old home movies of my husbands family and have learned a few things.
1. Katie is most sleepy when she's eating. So if she doses off, just move her soup. Oh and she was NEVER meant to be a dancer, cause she's just not that interested in it. She would much rather make music for people to dance to. I love that about her.
2. My husband can walk on stilts. Who else can say their husband can do that???? Yeah that's what I thought. HAHA.
3. Oh and Joey is always wanting more. From a very young age til now, he always wants more. This is definitely a good quality. Always strive for better. Never settle.
I guess I'm at a point in my life and in my relationship with God where I just don't worry anymore. He carries all my stress and worry for me. I will come out on the other end of this in a better place. My whole family will. We will be better people and better Christians because of the things that happen for us and to us.
I hope that everyone in our life knows how precious they are too us. Whether you are a relative or our selected extended family of friends, we love each and every one of you dearly.
Have a blessed day and an amazing weekend everyone!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment