Happy March 1st everyone!!! I believe Phil may have been right. We may just be done with winter for the year. But in August, when it's 100 degrees and hasn't rained in 3 months, we'll be asking for cooler temperatures. It's a vicious cycle really.
I realized this morning as I pulled away from the school that we have almost made it through kindergarten and both Justin and I are still alive. Which is no small miracle. That child can certainly test my patience. But when he's good, he's so very good. And it makes all of the craziness go away.
This is an exciting time of year for us when we plan our annual vacation and anything else we can squeeze into the summer.
I really hope this year brings lots of trips to Wilson Creek for camping. You never know .
Even though my mind is going a thousand miles a minutes, I'm just sitting here relishing in all of the blessings. So here I go again. I give it all to you Lord. Take it. Make it what it's supposed to be in your will. And please give me the knowledge to know the difference.
Phil 4:7 " And the peace of God that transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
I pray today that you take all of the burden and all of the anxiety and make it what is should be. I pray that you keep my family and my friends safe and healthy and that you continue to bless us as you see fit. Thank you Lord for everything.....even and especially the hard times.
No comments:
Post a Comment