Happy Thursday all,
Well the week started off with a shock. James did get to work on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Much to our dismay, it was short lived. We did receive word from the unemployment office that his claim had not been denied. So I guess that's better than what it could have said.
Oddly enough, Bible study last night was about finding your worth and purpose as according to God. I know that most of us struggle with our worth on a daily basis but especially in today's time when the unemployment rate is at an all time high and people are losing things that they've worked hard for left and right.
Colossian 3:2 says: Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
This scripture helps me assign my worth. You must first remove all monetary value from your mind. To God, you are NEVER a dollar sign, or a new car, or a new house.
Your hands are his hands and your feet are his feet. He made you from nothing!! This is all I need to realize my worth. I am worth the world to him. He saw so much potential and worth in each of us to give his son and forgive everything we do to him every day.
That makes me feel like something WAY greater than a million bucks. I hope it does you as well.
Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand. Proverbs 19: 21
Always remember, if you're looking for your purpose here on earth and it's becoming difficult, he's always right there. All it takes it to be humble and say to him, I give it ALL to you Lord. Every bit of me. Show me my purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment