My heart is SO heavy today. I'm carrying every little thing around with me. Every word, every look, it's all weighing on me right now. I am doing everything possible to try and be a better person, mother, wife, Christian, a better everything. Every time I feel like I'm looking upward, something has ahold of my shoe strings pulling me back down.
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint."
I want to be able to be strong enough to wait on the Lord and his will and soar like eagles and never stumble.
I'm hear just waiting on his direction. I'm making a resolution to give it ALL to him today and from now on. I will no longer be bothered with things that don't affect me and my relationship with Him.
I pray that he helps me to surround myself with people who are healthy for my faith and my relationship with God. And that he uses me to give courage to those that need strength and prayer. Help me to be the friend, wife, mother, Christian that I need to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment